In sessions where our focus is on developing your leadership skills, we typically have these focal points:
- That you know what you want to achieve by being a leader – both professionally and personally – and that you know how to achieve it.
- That you get to know yourself even better and become even more well-balanced in your role as leader.
- That you know how to best accommodate your employees in order for them to succeed at their jobs.
- That you are clear about the moral and ethical framework that you wish your leadership to operate within.
- That your communication is optimal. This means that your communication is authentic and helps you reach your goals for your leadership.
- That you understand which mental and behavioral mechanisms you can tricker in other people because of the kind of person and leader that you are – and not least that you know how to best respond to these reactions.
Being very skilled professionally, having a deep sense of yourself, and being very good at putting your own as well as your employees´ skills to use are equally important when it comes to being a super good leader.