In sessions where our focus is on developing your leadership skills, we typically include focus on:
- the importance of knowing exactly what it means to be a good leader. That you are able able to gather your employees/team around you, so all of you have a mutual experience of being a real community. That you know how to inspire your employees, get the best out of them and help them thrive – so that they truly follow you and wholeheartedly help you get the job very well done.
- the importance of being authentic and trustworthy as that is the prerequisite for being a good leader.
- the importance of communicating optimally.
- the importance of understanding what mental and behavioral mechanisms you can tricker in other people because of the type of person and leader you are – as well as knowing how to best relate to these reactions.
- the importance of knowing what you personally and professionally want to accomplish by being a leader – and knowing how to achieve it.